The global alcohol ethoxylates market is forecast to reach USD 8.01 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Alcohol ethoxylates (AE) can be considered as a major class of non-ionic surfactants that is extensively used in laundry detergents along with industrial industrial cleaners, household cleaners, cosmetics, textile, papers, and agriculture along with other process industries. Some of the mentionable traits of these compounds are low to moderate foaming ability, rapid biodegradation, tolerance to water hardness, and enhanced cleaning of man-made fibers. It can vary widely in regards to its properties and applications due to the materials used to manufacture, which may have differnt structures and may be used in varying amounts. Due to the variety in properties of these compounds, it is considered to have excellent detergent properties and also used in high and low-foaming products, as well as rapid surface-wetting agents. Thus, the presence of favorable features of these compounds has resulted in its extensive applications in cleaning products. In addition to that, rising demand for products with low Volatile organic compounds (VOC) is also opening up new avenues for the market as it is resulting in increasing demand for low VOC content alcohol ethoxylates. Thus, changing market trends are also supporting the market growth.
Key participants include Clariant AG, BASF SE, AkzoNobel N.V., E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Dow Chemical Company, Huntsman International LLC, Evonik Industries AG, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., SABIC, Royal Dutch Shell plc.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2360
In context to region, North America can be seen to occupy a prominent market position. The market position held by the region is resultant of continuously developing pharmaceutical industry, well-established home care products sector, increasing demand for low foam, and low rinse detergents, which are supporting the growth of the market in this region.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Alcohol Ethoxylates market according to Product, End-use, Application, and Region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Lauryl Alcohol Ethoxylates
- Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates
- Linear Alcohol Ethoxylates
End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Metal Working Fluids
- Paper Processing
- Textile Processing
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Dispersing Agent
- Wetting Agent
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/alcohol-ethoxylates-market
Key Points Addressed in the Report:
- The Alcohol Ethoxylates market report offers a detailed analysis of the Alcohol Ethoxylates market through the assessment of different market aspects such as product type, application, industry verticals, and others.
- It includes a qualitative and quantitative analysis along with the market estimation for the forecast period 2021-2028 and offers the CAGR for the forecast period.
- Contains an all-inclusive investigation of market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and barriers that the established and novice players may encounter in the forecast period.
- A thorough regional analysis of the Alcohol Ethoxylates market is offered in the report that offers key insights into the factors that influence the market growth in the region.
- Extensive profiling of the key companies operating in the market including financial standing, product portfolio, recent development, business expansion plans, and strategic alliances are covered in the report.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2360
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports –
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com